0

Juggling Everything with the Kids

I'm finding it hard to juggle things these days. Spend half my day trying to find childcare and the other half talking to doctors using big words I don't understand. My head is spinning! Who has time for laundry or grocery shopping?

Not to sound ungrateful. I've been so blessed with all the help we've gotten. It's still overwhelming at times. Finding help with J and N has been one of the greatest challenges lately. It is a constant source of stress for me to try to scrounge someone up to help, so that I can go be with Corban. It's also hard on J and N for me to be gone so much. They were used to having me home ALL the time. Now, I'm hardly home at all.

It was novel at first to have different people come every day to play with them. Now, they just miss their mommy. When I'm getting ready to leave in the mornings to see Corban, J starts freaking out, crying, screaming, stomping his feet and shaking his head. N frequently says, "Mommy, but I don't want you to go! I will miss you!!" When I give them hugs and kisses goodbye, I have to pry myself out of their arms. This makes it even harder on me to go, as I a feel like I'm abandoning them. It kills me, but I need to be with Corban. What can I do?

All I know is that I'm ready for him to come home! This experience is hard on all of us, in more ways than one.

0 comments: